Friday, June 6, 2008

Gold, Gold, and more Gold...

Okay ladies... just pretend that you can see me doing a praise dance right now!! I am on day two... p58. This statement has floored me and encouragement me.

We offer God something more precious than gold when we joyfully lay our sufferings on His alter and agree to be purified by the flames that threaten to comsume us.

Okay... you know that I have got me some sufferings right now. God is my consuming fire. When fires threaten to comsume me ( and they are)... God is using the fire to test me... so that I will come forth as gold and so that my faith my be proved genuine. Do you remember what the first thing on the list of freewill offerings is?? GOLD!! Ladies, I have got me some gold to put on His alter. Oh, I pray that He will find my faith genuine.

Now that is some good stuff. I needed that today. God is so worthy of your praise... Have you given Him any praise today?? Let's just dance ladies!!

I love you all more than you could know.
Lynn

0 comments: