Monday, June 2, 2008

One more day to go...

Hey Girls,
I haven't heard much from you guys this week. I hope that you have been able to get into God's Word and get your home studies done.

God has really used this week's lessons to speak to me. I can't wait to hear what He has said to you girls. I have really been challenged to trust God in my situation. On day four... (I think that is the day that we looked at the manna in the mornings) I realized that every morning God has set aside just the right amount of grace and mercy that I will need to make it through my day. Not too much... and not too little. I wonder how many times I have stayed in my tent and starved to death when His grace and mercy were waiting right outside my door. God's provisions are enough to get me through each day. I do not need to worry about tomorrow... or next month for that matter. It is hard to say that.... I think that each one of you know my situation... but God has been screaming at me lately... everywhere I turn around.... TRUST ME!! He is so trustworthy.... why do I tend to trust Him so little?? I certainly cannot trust myself and my efforts. And the same with my husband and his efforts. God doesn't want us to depend on ourselves.... He is making it so that I have no other choice but to trust in Him for this. I hate it when I force Him to humble me because I refuse to humble myself.

I cannot wait until tomorrow night. You girls don't know how I long for you to get here. Hopefully all 5 of us will be able to be here.... I pray that all will be well and all obstacles will be moved out of the way. See you then.

I wanted to say that I am so glad to see that Leigh stepped out and blogged with us. Did you notice that you had a few comments on your post Leigh?? If not... go read them too.
lynn

0 comments: