Saturday, June 7, 2008

What A Time I Had On Day 3

I hope that I am not spoiling day 3 for anyone, but can I just say, that Me and My Lord had a time this morning with each other. It was awesome, and I love Him more today than yesterday!

If you want to hear about our time together you'll have to go to Trading Places on my blog. I hope you don't mind but I want to journal it there because it is "our" journey together Me and My Lord.

If you don't want Day 3 to be spoiled you can just wait until you've done it to visit.

I hope that all of you are having a special time too. Can't wait to see you Tuesday. I think that we will have to get right to going over our homework. If He is doing in your life what He is doing in mine we will have ALOT to talk about.

Love ya,
Regina


1 comments:

LynnSC said...

Me too, Regina. God taught me a lot this week in my study too. I can't wait to get back together on Tuesday night to hear how God spoke to each one of you.

See you then.
Lynn