Thursday, May 22, 2008

From the Mouth of Teri....

This is an email that I received from Teri. Just had to share it with the rest of you.


Oh my goodness...just got it , just hit it, just put it all together...had to keep from shouting out...kids are testing!!!!
God walked with Adam & Eve in the Garden, but then they hid when they sinned...his footprints...walking asking where are you.
They fell from his grace. He gave it a second try with the tabernacle, so he could dwell/walk with humans/ people again. He gave us another shot...he was pursuing us...going after us. we never asked for a second chance...HE PURSUED US!
WOW...deep...I wish you were here right now!!!!!!!!!!!


God's desire to have a relationship with man just astounds me. He beats all I have ever seen or imagined. Praise His Name.

Lynn

2 comments:

Regina said...

Teri's excitement just blesses my soul. When she shares what she has learned, I just can't help but smile from ear to ear. First love is what she is a reflection of. Love between a Wonderful God and His precious Chosen One. And it is contagious, it rekindles my first love with Him.

We are Highly Favored by our God!

LynnSC said...

Teri,
You just thrill me. I wish that I were there with you so that I could shout out with you.

Love you, Lynn