Thursday, May 22, 2008

Yahoo!

Girls, I don't know about you... but I am about to burst into flames from excitement. I have finished through Day Three... and it is AWESOME. Day One really got me started... Day 2 was challenging, and Day Three... well, it made me laugh out loud.

I can't wait until Tuesday for us to get back together to talk about the specifics. Remember to highlight the things that really made you go... "Whoa... that is awesome!!"

I love it when God makes me fall in love with His Word. Everything in His Word is intentional... it all goes together... it all points to something else... mainly Man's Sin, God's Love, and God's solution to our problem. Everything in there means SOMETHING.... and then SOMETHING ELSE. I am awed everytime I really get in there and study. AND... no Teri.... it doesn't just pop into my head all by itself.

Let me know what you are thinking as the week goes by....
Lynn

0 comments: