Saturday, May 24, 2008

How have I missed that??

Hey Girls,
You know how sometimes you read something and go... "how have I missed that before??" Well... that is what I was doing on Day Four when I made the connection between Abraham and Isaac (your only son, the one that you love...) and God's sacrifice of His only Son... the one that He loved. Well... what a test of faith for the man that God planned to use in a huge way.

I talked to Mary last night.... she was in the throws of doing her homework. The night before at the ball field while waiting on her husband's game to start... and last night she was home alone getting ready to plop onto the couch and get into it again. She sounded quite excited about the study. She mentioned the "tugs" that she feels on her heart to get into the study.... and how she can't wait to be with us on Tuesday... although she should really do something else about the airport thing.... Again.... the pursuit of God. Chasing us down... pulling us into a deeper relationship with Him. Awesome Huh??

Well... I have some things to do, like cleaning, laundry, sweeping, vacuuming etc..... and my sweet man just reminded me that I needed to get up and get in the shower. Bye for now....

Lynn

0 comments: